| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Vilnius in August is very mild at 16.3 °C (61.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.6 °C (70.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.5 °C (52.7 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in August is 10.1 °C (18.2 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat dry. Just 72mm (2.8in) of fluidis dumped .
- The shortest day is 13:49 long and the longest day is 15:53 long with an average length of 14:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Vilnius August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Vilnius, Lithuania
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Vilnius:
- Birzai, Lithuania - 175.5 kms (109.1 miles) N
- Telsiai, Lithuania - 235.7 kms (146.5 miles) NW
- Siauliai, Lithuania - 184.5 kms (114.7 miles) NW
- Laukuva, Lithuania - 212.6 kms (132.1 miles) WNW
- Raseiniai, Lithuania - 152.2 kms (94.6 miles) NW
- Silute, Lithuania - 247 kms (153.5 miles) WNW
- Ukmerge, Lithuania - 74.4 kms (46.2 miles) NNW
- Kaunas, Lithuania - 86.5 kms (53.7 miles) WNW
- Kybartai, Lithuania - 149.6 kms (92.9 miles) W
- Varena, Lithuania - 55.3 kms (34.4 miles) SW
- Suwalki, Poland - 150.2 kms (93.3 miles) WSW
- Grodno, Belarus - 132.9 kms (82.6 miles) SSW
- Bialystok, Poland - 211.1 kms (131.2 miles) SW