| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Vilnius in November is very cool at 1.2 °C (34.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 3.5 °C (38.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.9 °C (30.4 °F).
- In November the average daily temperature range/ variation is 4.4 °C (7.9 °F).
- The weather in November is slightly dry. Only 57mm (2.2in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 7:39 long and the longest day is 9:15 long with an average length of 8:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Vilnius November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Vilnius, Lithuania
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Vilnius:
- Birzai, Lithuania - 175.5 kms (109.1 miles) N
- Telsiai, Lithuania - 235.7 kms (146.5 miles) NW
- Siauliai, Lithuania - 184.5 kms (114.7 miles) NW
- Laukuva, Lithuania - 212.6 kms (132.1 miles) WNW
- Raseiniai, Lithuania - 152.2 kms (94.6 miles) NW
- Silute, Lithuania - 247 kms (153.5 miles) WNW
- Ukmerge, Lithuania - 74.4 kms (46.2 miles) NNW
- Kaunas, Lithuania - 86.5 kms (53.7 miles) WNW
- Kybartai, Lithuania - 149.6 kms (92.9 miles) W
- Varena, Lithuania - 55.3 kms (34.4 miles) SW
- Suwalki, Poland - 150.2 kms (93.3 miles) WSW
- Grodno, Belarus - 132.9 kms (82.6 miles) SSW
- Bialystok, Poland - 211.1 kms (131.2 miles) SW